Amazon Product Listing Optimization
To make your product stand out in this massive eCommerce marketplace is something every Amazon seller finds difficulty in. While advertising your product will give your product a short term boost and a good start, listing optimization is a principal investment that proves to be profitable in the long run. Optimizing your listing matters, as it is a key ingredient in your seller metrics, drives traffic and contributes in converting your sales to a greater extent.
eStore Factory offers precisely crafted compelling content tailored just for your product, using best keyword targeting techniques and sales inducing language to make sure maximum of your prospective buyers are converted in sales. While our peers just focus on optimizing for Amazon website we just move a step further and create a listing that is equally compatible for mobile users.
It takes more than just keyword stuffing to optimize your listing. We will provide you with:
- A powerful, reader-friendly and keyword infused, concise and sharp yet vivid title
- Five bullet points consisting of all the crucial and necessary product information and key points
- Comprehensive and appealing item description comprising the information of your product, brand story, features, benefits, items included in the box, directions for use and all the other secondary information.
- Keyword research file generated with the use of five popular tools.
- Meta tag keywords or backend search terms to stuff in your seller central backend
- Round the clock customer assistance, content feedback and editorial advice.
Thorough Keyword Research + Appealing Content + Extensive Competitor Analysis = Better Conversion Rate And Increased Visibility
While you invest all of your time and effort in manufacturing and listing the product on Amazon,
it is equally essential that you:
- Target the ranking and relevant keywords in title, bullet points and description to increase visibility.
- Create compelling content with all the accurate and to the point information to resolve common customer queries and increase conversion rate.
- Keep in mind the Amazon’s guidelines, rules and policies as to what to include and what not to include on product pages. Eg: Avoiding baseless claims.
What We Will Do For You:
- Extensive Keyword Research: Use of best-in-the-market tools and research methods to fetch the most converting, profitable and high volume keywords keeping in mind customer’s search result to drive traffic.
- Optimize Backend Search Terms: We provide a detailed list of backend search terms or Meta tag keywords (Most of the service providers don’t) consisting of all the long tail and generic keywords to enhance your product’s discoverability and ranking.
- SEO Friendly Product Title: Title is the first and crucial piece of information your potential customers will interact with. We will create SEO friendly, powerful and keyword rich title, indexed by Amazon’s A9 algorithm that highlights all of your product important details.
- Compelling Bullet Points and Description: Appealing bullet points and description that efficiently points out your product’s exclusive key features while also guiding your potential customers exactly why they should buy your product.
- Thorough Competitor Research: Keeping an eye on what is the current trend in the market by in-depth analysis of your competitors and similar products to know what exactly buyers needs, likes and is searching for.
- Precise Product Research and Brand Presentation: We carry out extensive product research to create an accurate yet informative and accurate listing while presenting your brand in the best possible way to build a loyal customer base and increase goodwill.
- Google Adwords and SEO Certified Experts: Your listing will be created by a team of SEO and Google Adwords certified professionals with creative mind and several years of experience in making profitable, appealing and convertible Amazon product listings.
- Free Sample to Exhibit Our Skills: We will provide a quick highlight of our writing style and skills by providing sample content before you plan a project with us.