Amazon Product Research
Eliminate guesswork, get the real picture and find the most profitable niche.
Do you always wonder where do your competitors get their high selling products from? Choosing the right product is what makes the difference. Finding a product with high demand and low competition typically takes tones of patience, hours of research and years of experience as to what customers like to buy. We will discover a product that not only sells but is also easy to ship, has good margins and involves no legal or category issues.
Our data-driven and customer-centric estimates will help you spot excellent product opportunities. Don't spend hours analyzing complex spreadsheets and exploring complicated tools that won't lead to any decisions. Instead, experts at eStore Factory will manually sort, systematically arrange, grade and compress the data to dig out the right product for you that will sell.
What We Will Do For You:
- Brainstorming product ideas
- Setting up criteria
- Finding the prospective products from research tool
- Searching product on Alibaba or any other sourcing websites
- Sourcing product from agents
- Choosing the right supplier
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Manage pre and post-shipment contracts, documents and quotations
- Launching product on Amazon
Our Product Research Service Includes:
- Top Notch Tools for Accurate Estimates: Use of popular and accurate tools like Jungle Scout, Helium 10 and Viral launch to fetch the most authentic and precise data so that you can reduce the risk of investing in low selling products and can target for better ROI.
- Data Driven Decisions: When it comes to research everything is compressed down to statistics. Analyze the sales volume, prices, BSR, competition, buy box percentage and reviews through neatly organized and easy to comprehend research files made manually by our research experts.
- Criteria Specific Research: Give your product-specific criteria and leave the rest to us. We will analyze and track down the right product for you which is in accordance with your given criteria.
- Competitor Check: Stay updated and keep a check on your competitors. Monitor their catalog, price, sales data, rank, reviews, revenue, inventory and overall progress.
- Keep track of Sales History: Making a decision on the basis of “just” the present data can be misleading. Analyzing historical data can help you take an intake into the seasonal customer behavior and track the inflation or deflation in sales trend and number.
- Product Sourcing Management: Communicate, negotiate and follow-ups with Alibaba manufacturers for buying the products as well as analysis of templates, quotations, contracts, supply of documents and shipment creation and management.
- Post Launching Activities: After you have got your ideal product to launch on Amazon, we will help you list and optimize your listing, generate reviews as well as promote the product to increase its visibility.