Just like every Amazon seller out there, Devon, the owner of a company selling replacement sunglasses lenses, too dreamt of having a flourishing Amazon business. His primary focus was on increasing the organic ranking of his products so that he can take more profits home. In order to find a turnkey solution for development and growth in the marketplace, Devon reached out to eStore Factory. A dedicated Amazon consulting team got to work on his account and within just one month, there was a dramatic increase in sales with an even better increase in organic ranking.
Although the products were performing well, they needed more visibility. Because of the lack of traffic and conversion, the products were hidden deep down within the dense jungle of search result pages. Many of the products were suppressed and Devon had no knowledge of it. And to top of it all, there were a myriad of negative reviews, most of which were about the wrong information mentioned in the detail page description. We were glad that Devon had hired our Amazon account management service for full time because there was a lot of work to be done on his account.
- Product listing optimization was our topmost priority. We infused the detail page with relevant, profitable as well as long-tail search terms that people frequently use
- Our Amazon photo editing experts created some listing images from scratch and leveraged it to answer the most common customer questions. This helped us eliminate suppressed listing and decrease negative reviews to a greater extent
- Then we did an overhaul of product variations by combining similar products
- Lastly, we used the enhanced listing and the comprehensive Amazon keyword research to run PPC campaigns
- Our Amazon marketing consultants built a PPC strategy with the only goal of increasing brand awareness. Up until now, Devon was just using Sponsored Brand Ads, but our aggressive advertising efforts also included using Sponsored Product Ads, Lightning Deals and Promotions.
- We recommended Devon to join the Amazon Vine Program to get his products much-required validation.
- Increasing organic ranking takes time and consistent efforts, but our team managed to get a sharp increase in organic sales within just one month. The total sales increased from $52,446 in April 2020 to $77,098 in May 2020
- Incorporating highly searched keywords in the title, bullets and description made the products more discoverable. As a result, the sessions increased by 2367 and the page views increased by 4900
- Although the PPC revenue increased from $16,807 to $19,547, our real achievement was a whopping 8% decrease in ACOS from 41.09% in April to 33.48% in May
- A dedicated Amazon consultant is regularly keeping a check on Devon’s account to hunt down and remedy any suppressed products and negative reviews
- Enrolling in Amazon Vine helped Devon gain some positive reviews customer seek before making a purchase
- It is noteworthy that there was a dramatic increase in sales during the tumultuous times of COVID-19 when most Amazon sellers even struggled to break even
Sales comparison (April & May 2020):
|May 2020||April 2020|
|Total Ordered Items||3,942||2,714|
Now it’s Your Turn to Get Great Results:
Two months later, the company still sees incredible success because of dedicated and consistent efforts by our Amazon AMS experts. Devon says that what he couldn’t achieve in the past six months, eStore Factory has done within a period of 30 days. It was all like a dream for him, but we firmly believe that miracles happen if you work hard for them and a 68% increase in sales was one of the most recent miracles we encountered. He recommends using our Amazon SEO services to every seller who wants to succeed on Amazon but is unsure how to do it.