eBay is one of the most flourished online sites. It has nearly 171 million active users registered in the year 2018. It is seen as the third nearest rival of the online giant Amazon. However, with the changing times and shift of buyers towards seamless online sites, it has become mandatory to keep on adding newer features in the online eBay Store Design and the templates.
Most of the store owners are shifting to plain content listings instead of catchy store designs since they are fetching them more money. The revenue of the eBay is also stated to increase from $9.5 billion in the year 2017. Still, the question arises is it worth to invest in the listing templates or the store designs in the current year. For this, it is important to take the advice from the eBay specialist consultant from the popular company eStore Factory who can guide the owners on the minute details.
Relative Pros and Cons of eBay Store Designs and Listing Templates
The relative updates in the eBay store design and listing templates were set to take effect from May this year. According to the survey, there are more than 1 billion products present on eBay and nearly 81% of the newer items out all these products are being sold until now. However, to see the worth of investing in the listing templates and store designs, it is mandatory to take the advice from the professional eBay listing consultant. Let us now see few pros and cons that will provide greater insight into this topic:
• The eBay store that is more organized and has the seamless listing of products looks more professional as compared to any other online store. So, it becomes mandatory to use the professional listing template and store design to attract the consumers. Moreover, the users can also search the products easily if the owners have taken right eBay SEO services.
• The good eBay store design will help the users to recognize your store name, and they will be excited to come back to purchase the desired products. The best listing template and design will help the owners to establish themselves as the brand.
• Possessing a good store design or the listing template like the plain listings are helping the owners to increase the products selling by stating not only about the products that are on sale but also cross-promoting the products.
• Moreover, a killer-listing template will help the sellers in increasing their brand name. The irresistible visuals will make the customers come back and dynamic designing will help them to navigate and find the relative products in a better way.
• The listing template involves the HTML markup but with the introduction of ‘Group Similar Listings Function’ now, the buyers cannot see the product descriptions on their mobile or PC devices. This has made the sellers rethink whether they should invest in listing templates or not.
• With the demotion of the HTML templates related listings by the Search Engine Cassini, the sellers are made to rethink over their decision to get the listing templates or not and whether to ditch their store designs too.
To sum up, though there are many cons of getting the store design and listing templates on eBay, the marketing benefits will make the sellers think over their decision.