Amazon is updating daily. Amazon has implemented a business address verification through a postcard in part of the new account registration. They are pretty successful and only getting registration of legal businesses.
As part of providing a safe and trustworthy shopping experience for Amazon customers and selling partners, Amazon is also making this process mandatory for existing sellers of the Amazon USA.
What happens now?
Amazon will mail a unique code to your business address on file, which you will need to enter in Seller Central within 60 days. If you have recently completed this action, then please ignore it.
Below steps to verifying the Business Address:
1. Login to your Amazon seller account.
2. In Seller Central, go to the Settings menu and select Account Info to view your Seller Account Information page.
3. In the Business Information section, select the Business Address page. Update your business address if it is not correct and then click Confirm Address once the information shown is correct.
4. After you click Confirm Address, Amazon will send a postcard containing a verification code to this address. Most postcards are delivered in 5-7 business days.
5. Once you receive the postcard, use this link to enter the verification code.
What happens if you do not verify my address?
If you do not verify your address within 60 days, future disbursements will be held in your seller account until your address has been verified.
Get Amazon Experts help now!