Expect a big spike in traffic on your listings over these two days. Are you prepared for the big sale days? Are you ready to make sure most of the shoppers that land on your detail page clicks on the “Add To Cart” button? Do you have a plan in place to deal with the new inventory restrictions imposed by Amazon? Here are a few actionable tips to help you from our Amazon expert:
1. Keeping in mind the unexpected FBA inventory restrictions, it would be best if you prioritize your bestselling SKUs.
2. If you can’t send in stock now, consider FBA removal order and create room for your high selling products.
3. Drive external traffic to get an edge over your competitors. Use your email list and social media channels to create a buzz about your upcoming deals.
4. Keep your efforts going even after the event ends. These type of sale events have a halo effect and you can take advantage of additional sales.
5. Find out creative ways to stand out. Remember: creativity triumphs convention. Create bundles, leverage Amazon Posts, and create advertising banners that get you noticed.
We can leverage below features to stand out on Prime Day.
- Amazon Sponsored Product Ads
- Sponsored Display Ads
- Sponsored Brand Store Spotlight
- Sponsored Brands Video
- Amazon Posts
- Amazon Storefront Design
- Prime Exclusive Discount
- Lightning Deals