Amazon just announced updates to their U.S. referral and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). Effective January 17, 2023, these fee changes will apply to all products shipped to Amazon FBA centers in the United States.
- Referral fees remain unchanged.
- FBA outbound fee rates will increase by $0.22, on average.
- A separate 5% fuel and inflation surcharge will apply (from January 17, 2023).
- New Selection Program fees are decreased.
- Small and Light Program Fees are decreased.
- FBA Outbound Fee Rates are increased by an average of $0.22.
- Peak monthly storage fees are increased by 20 cents per cubic foot for its non-sortable network. Off-peak storage will rise by between 3 – 4 cents per cubic fit.
- Removal Fees and Storage fees are increased by 10%. 6-month long-term storage fees are reintroduced.
- Returns Processing Fee Rates for apparel and shoe categories are reduced by an average of $0.20 per return.