Amazon Manage Your Customer Engagement Tool allows brand registered sellers to engage with shoppers who opt to “follow” them. The follow button is featured in areas such as Amazon storefront and Amazon Live, Amazon’s livestream shopping platform. This tool is currently in beta and is not available to all the sellers.
Just to be clear, Amazon is not handing over any of their customer email data to sellers. All the campaigns will be created with the Manage Your Customer Engagement dashboard and sellers are just responsible for creating email content. In fact, Amazon’s moderation team reviews the campaigns to determine if it adheres to the guidelines or not.
Here are the things we know at the moment:
• Sellers must be enrolled in brand registry to be eligible
• The beta version is free for all eligible sellers
• This tool is available only to the US sellers
• The tool supports new product announcements and special offers, but additional templates will be available in the future
• You can find it under the “Brand” tab of Seller Central
• Sellers are provided with Open Rate and Total Reach data for each campaign
It is imperative that your brand has more followers and your content appeals to the audience. So, you’ll need a storefront that intrigues shoppers to know more about your brand and email content that catches their attention in the inbox.
If you need any creative help, you can always contact us. Your anytime Amazon Consultants!
Subscribe now for the latest Amazon Seller Central News.