Set budget for your Percentage Off and Buy One Get One promotions – January 12, 2023

Posted by Jimi Patel | January 12, 2023

Amazon has introduced the budget feature to help sellers control spend on their Percentage Off and Buy One Get One promotions. For every new promotion, sellers will now need to set a budget with either a total amount or order count before the promotion can start.


As soon as the promotion reaches 80% of its set budget value, it will be removed. The remaining 20% will be allocated to cover redemptions from customers who have already applied the promotion.


Do you want to get rid of leftover holiday stock? Create Percentage Off and Buy One Get One promotions with the help of our Amazon ads specialist.

Published by Jimi Patel

Jimi Patel, is a Co-founder and CEO at eStore Factory, an Amazon SPN certified agency that serves as a one-stop solution for all your Amazon business needs. Having helped countless brands increase sales and grow their footprint on Amazon, Jimi provides the most practical and effective solutions for your business. He is highly skilled in developing and executing plans that align with your specific business goals and objectives. When not working, Jimi enjoys practicing yoga and traveling to new places. He is an avid reader and enjoys staying up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in the e-commerce industry.

Consent Preferences