Good news for Amazon sellers is that the uploading private label video facility will be available to them subsequently. Presently this feature in beta and is set to make the experience easier and more interesting for the Amazon dealers.
In 2017, Amazon generated around $450 million through sales only. It is extremely popular for its effective Amazon consulting services through which new dealers easily learn the nitty-gritty of online selling. According to eStore Factory, one of the globally renowned Amazon SEO experts, sellers having brand registry will only use this video uploading tool.
If a seller qualifies, then he will find this feature in the brand content section under advertising. In fact, the latest Amazon statistics claimed that dealers using this option would like to 75% rise in potential buyers than others.
Amazon Video Upload Features
• Acceptable file format: MP4, 3GP, AAC, and MPEG-2
• Title of the video: Maximum 100 characters
• Description: Maximum 400 characters
• Aspect ratio: 16:9
• Size: 1280 mm×720 mm or more
• Resolution: 1920px ×1080px
• Dpi: 72 or more (preferably 300)
• Color profile: RGB
• Content should be suitable to age. If it’s for an adult, then select the appropriate options.
Amazon May Reject Your Video if It Has
1) Boastful comments like best selling and number one are strictly a no-no in the video.
2) Any offensive comments in the video can lead to rejection of the entire video.
3) The video that you are not permitted to telecast.
4) Improper file format.
5) Your contact details, details of your competitor, any discounts or special offers and links to other websites.
Amazon Video Uploader: Important Facts
Such videos have to comply with Amazon-framed guidelines and technical requirements. All sellers should necessarily follow the rules or else Amazon may reject their videos. If accepted, these videos will be active within six hours. Videos are likely to influence over 300 million Amazon active customers worldwide while improving their Amazon product ranking optimization service too.
In case of brand-owned items, the Private Label video uploads will allow a seller to display his videos bearing the images in the main section of the product detail’s page. They will also appear at the bottom of the thumbnails list. The Amazon sales consultants opine that online seller should leverage the Video uploading facility to augment their profits.
Amazon Has Innovatively Changed its Display Options
According to the latest market survey, 62% of the companies are working hard towards adding innovation to their firms and Amazon is doing the same constantly. It has recently optimized the style displaying content on the mobile app. Now, buyers do not require to click, but they can simply scroll down to see the product description.
While Amazon introduces the Private Label Video tool, you can take help of Amazon sales consultants and automate certain strategies to enhance your private label selling. It is always important to make your price more competitive and product description more revealing.