Cary is our long term client with whom we have built a great rapport. Back in 2018, she came to us for product listing optimization for one of the many brands she had been working with. It was a beauty brand that wanted to reach where name-brands like Olay and Dove are right now. Impressed with our Amazon SEO optimization for the UK marketplace, she decided to try our Amazon product translation for German, French, and Spain marketplaces. After optimization, it was time to get an instant boost in sales with PPC. Cary’s client, the owner of the beauty brand, first attempted to manage ads himself but quickly realized the amount of time and effort required to learn the program, build a strategy and manage it effectively. After knowing that he lacked the necessary time and expertise to maintain the program, he reached out to eStore Factory again, and this time with a full-time project for Amazon PPC optimization and Amazon seller account management.
The products were launched in 2018, but amidst competition, the listings did not receive the much-needed traffic. Plus, there were already a few players in the market who were ruling the prime positions in both paid and organic search results. Our challenge was to launch a strategy that can put the products on the same level as the competitors. Not to forget, we had to run and manage PPC in four marketplaces.
- Although we had already done Amazon keyword research during optimization, we did it again to find unique, most searched terms shoppers are using in 2020. The keyword research we did had a healthy mix of high search volume keywords and long-tail queries accompanied by low volume keywords. Without finding those phrases, it was impossible to drive traffic
- The next stage was to use the enhanced and updated keyword list to run PPC campaigns to drive the much-awaited traffic and sales. Sponsored product ads were leveraged to take the product off the ground and get the ball rolling. Sponsored Brand ads were used to increase brand recall
- Amazon’s A9 (now called A10) algorithm instantly picked the relevant keywords from the listing and we began to see traffic pour down towards her listing. Because the product detail page was already retail ready with content and images, we were never worried about conversion
- As Amazon PPC optimization is not a set-it-and-forget-it thing, we scaled bids, populated campaigns with new keywords and added negative keywords on a daily basis
- By combining multiple advanced advertising tactics, we were able to deliver record-breaking results with a 70% increase in sales in just one month
- Despite a $61881 rise in ad revenue, we were still able to maintain the ACOS at 8.48%, which was decreased from 19.16%. As these placements were highly competitive, it took some time to get a good hold on sales and reduce ACOS, but in the end, we were able to bring in great results.
- While advertising growth is noteworthy, our organic efforts had also started to shown its effect as there was a sharp increase in total sales from $168197 to $230078
- This are just the numbers of UK marketplace, below is a detailed breakdown of PPC and total sales
Before (Total sales Screenshot)
After (Total sales Screenshot)
Before (PPC sales Screenshot)
After (PPC sales Screenshot)
It’s all about finding the secret sauce to succeed
Cary initially has approached us for Amazon product optimization and Amazon PPC services for one of its brands and sought our expertise and experience in growing its sales. The idea was to craft a strategy for this brand and when it gets the desired results, a similar strategy can be implemented across all the brands. Following the electrifying success of this brand, Cary bolstered her faith in our ability to handle successful accounts and their products proficiently. She asked our expertise for its another leading brand who sells stationery products. At present, our Amazon seller consultants are working on its Amazon optimization and will soon start PPC in August. Cary and we are both looking forward to the other brand’s success as well.