Tony owns a well-established company that mainly specializes in providing health and skincare products. He has more than 50 products under his umbrella, which were performing fairly well under its category. However, in light of increasing competition and ever-changing customer demand, the sales plateaued. But like every ambitious Amazon seller, Tony too was determined to break the cycle. That’s when Tony decided to hire eStore Factory’s Amazon consulting services to help him create a new strategy that can break the decreasing sales trend and take his products to new heights. Read on to know how our Amazon SEO experts helped this prominent brand get its deserved market share.
Tony came to us with a product catalog that was already raking in decent revenues. For a million-dollar seller like him, steady revenue was never a problem. However, because of the new brands coming to the marketplace, he was facing a problem all the name brands do – the revenue was reaching a saturation point. The challenge our Amazon experts was to devise a strategy that can bring tony back his lost sales without risking his present market share.
- Our initial steps included taking a deeper dive into the competitor’s listings that were capturing the market. This helped us understand where the product lags
- Thorough research of our product catalog helped us identify the key aspects that needed to be improved. We realized that there was a drop in visibility and conversion which were accompanied by underwhelming sales. To tackle both the issues we resorted to product listing optimization of all the products in his catalog. Soon the conversion improved and organic ranking accelerated
- Now to bring in the traffic, our Amazon ranking experts launched multiple campaigns targeting all the profitable keywords. The list of keywords was collected after careful consideration from popular Amazon keyword research tools like Merchant Words and Helium10
- Weekly review of the search term report helped us scale the bids and optimize the campaigns on the basis of profitability
- When we launched the first set of campaigns, the ACOS was 27% which was reduced down to 23%
- On the other hand, PPC sales increased from 119,793 to 135,875
- Our strategies also led to a few of Tony’s product regaining the dominant position on the search result pages in both organic and paid results
- Furthermore, all of his primary products gained momentum and were minting commendable sales. A few of the selected products have even got the coveted “Amazon’s Choice” badge
- The increase in sales was seen during the tumultuous times of COVID-19 which itself was an achievement for Tony and us
Past and current PPC sales number:
March total sales:
May total sales:
It’s all about being consistently successful:
Before joining hands with eStore Factory, Tony already had impressive sales figures, but the graph was rather getting flat. Following the actions taken by our team of Amazon PPC consultants, we elevated his sales and brand presence back to prominence. Their sales number, as you can see in the above screenshots, is better than ever. Tony says partnering with an experienced and professional Amazon consulting agency like eStore Factory has helped him take his Amazon business to a whole new level.