Amazon and eBay are one of the developed E-Commerce platforms where selling products are competitive. It is found out that while purchasing the products through both the online marketplaces nearly 88% of the customers relied upon customer reviews instead of any recommendations.
It becomes necessary to possess a suitable product listing in order to grow your sales on Amazon and eBay. The sellers can take the services from the E-Commerce service providers like eStore Factory. Let us now see considerable ways to promote your listings on both the platforms.
Driving Sales on the Amazon
If you are keen to drive more sales through Amazon, then the sellers can take the Amazon product listing services from the premier service providers. Here are a few ways to drive sales on the Amazon platform:
• Setting up the Right Prices: According to a survey, the E-Commerce giant makes the sale of more than 107 billion dollars and still growing. The ‘pricing parity’ clause states that the sellers cannot have a lower item cost as compared to their own site too. Therefore, to win the buy box one must have a competent price so that the sellers can survive the competition.
• Improving your product listing SEO: As most of the sellers make 20% more profit on Amazon then it can only be achieved through seamless Amazon SEO service of their products. The sellers must improve their product title by using the long-tail keywords by including brand name, product line, color, model, description, and quantity in order to stay ahead in the competition.
• Genuine Product Reviews: The authentic product reviews and even video reviews by consumers about your products will help you to grow your sales. Even the sellers can ask for the reviews from the people who have used the products and liked it. The feedback on seller’s products will help to make improvements and further enhance their rankings.
Ways to Increase Sales on eBay
To grow your eBay sales, the sellers can take the services from the eBay product listing services provider who can help you with sales growth and other promotional activities. Here are the few pointers:
• Get Proper SEO: With the service from right eBay SEO expert, the sellers can increase their sales by refining their brand identity online. The SEO tool provided by eBay helps the sellers in promoting their products. As 28% of the buyers search on Google for the particular product, so with optimized listing, it can help drive traffic to your product page.
• Promotional Offers: By using the eBay Promotional Manager, the sellers can create coupons or other discounted offers to attract the consumers. This can be done by placing deals on certain product categories or providing free shipping on the specific sales amount.
• Creating eBay Store Pages: The creation of customized eBay page will help the sellers to promote their product line. The detailed descriptions and sales will help the sellers to promote their products through their own product page.
To sum up, it can be seen that while selling on Amazon or eBay the sellers must keep in mind few regulations stated by the online marketplaces. This will help them to increase their product sales and drive more traffic to their product page.