Getting one’s products on top of Amazon’s search listing is a dream comes true for every seller. It helps a seller to get better maximum impressions and visibility for his product.
The online shopping giant, Amazon, charges a small fee for that purpose – but only for clicks and not for the impression, it generates. A seller actually pays for the clicks and not for the impressions. Hence, the seller finds it an appropriate option to advertise his products using sponsored ads or PPC or Pay Per Click model.
1) Top Ranking: If you wish to have a higher rank for your products on Amazon site, then going for sponsored ads route or PPP by contacting Amazon expert is a good idea. It makes your product visible on Amazon home page, which otherwise could have been appearing way below its competitors.
2) You Reach Buyers Not Viewers: Amazon customers explore the website to search for a product that they need. No doubt, relevant sponsored ads save their time as the product information appears alongside their targeted search. He can instantly click on the link anytime he desires so. This is one of the Amazon marketing strategies.
3) You pay for clicks, not impression: This is a unique feature of Amazon sponsored ads. You do not need to pay anything for the impression that your sponsor ad generates. You only pay when a user clicks your PPC ad. A seller does not need to pay separately using his credit card for sponsored products’ advertising fees. Once the seller reaches the current credit ladder, Amazon instantly deducts the amount from the sale proceeds of the advertiser. Thus, it is a hassle-free transaction overall.
4) Global Reach: The products campaigned via PPC or sponsored posts get global visibility and impression. A single PPC campaign of your commodity will get a million of views just within a few seconds. Even if a few user clicks on the link and book their orders online, still you can sell many products on Amazon.
5) Measure your success: Amazon offers sponsored products reporting feature that helps the sellers to measure and optimize their PPC campaign. It lets the seller know whether his products are performing well using those combinations of keywords or not.
6) Device-Friendly: Another advantage of Amazon’s PPC campaign is its device-friendly nature. It lets your sponsored product link displayed on Amazon Apps on mobiles, smartphones, and tablets.
The pricing of Sponsored Ads is determined in such a way that maximum benefit is given to the advertisers. A Seller does not pay anything for the traffic his sponsored post generates. He creates his own budget and pays for the maximum bidding amount only.
i) No Activation Cost: A seller gets himself registered for Amazon’s PPC campaign almost free – since it requires no activation cost.
ii) No Subscription Fees: Any seller can start his PPC campaign anytime. The subscription fee is not required to sponsor your product through PPC mode.
How does it work?
The modus operandi of Amazon sponsored ads is simple. You have to follow these three easy steps to start your PPC campaign:
i) First step: Select the product that you wish to promote on Amazon.
ii) Second Step: Choose the most appropriate keywords for your sponsored Ad. Either use your own keywords or select the ones that Amazon provides.
iii) Third Step: Select the maximum cost that you are ready to pay for your sponsored Ad.
Amazon’s Pay Per Click (PPC) or sponsored ads program offers an astute option to bring more traffic to your products as it appears on the top of Amazon search listing. Click eStore Factory for more details or contact Amazon SEO experts for successful results.